Grows as the baby grows!
Neko Switch offers you the easiest way to adjust a full buckle carrier.
All you have to do is adjust the panel width via snaps. You should adjust the height with PFA's (perfect fit adjusters) and pull drawstrings at both sides of the carrier.
Make sure your baby's knees and head are supported at all times.
Neko Switch BABY SIZE can be used from birth so it is critical to adjust the carrier's panel in order to keep baby's head closer to parents / carer so his / her chin wouldn't drop onto his / her chest and Neko Switch can be used safely. Drawstrings needs to be used for that reason.
- %100 biocotton. Extra soft fabric feels luxury all the time
- Fully wrap conversion
- Two buckle adjustment. One above the belt and used for babies between 0-6 months to avoid flattening and putting a strain on the baby�s back and spine. The other buckle is hidden on the sides of the panel and used after 6+ months
- Stylish and aesthetic design - unused buckle folds away practically and easily into its designated pocket. So there will be no buckles dangling when not used.
- Removable teething pads and removable hood
- Padded leg openings
- Fully adjustable panel, width & height, suitable from newborn (3.5kg/8lbs) up to approximately 2 - 3 years and a maximum weight capacity of 15kg/33lbs.
- Pannel width: from 14 to 40 cm
- Pannel height : from 29 to 41 cm
- Belt measures:from 66 to145 cm
- High density shoulder foam and strong belt support creates perfect comfort
- Front and back carry. Shoulder straps may also be used as crossed at back.
- Duraflex buckles (belt & chest) plus YKK for all other accessories
Instructions videos HERE
If this sling is out of stock please let us know and we will reserve it for you for when it becomes available again.
NEKO Switch Baby Efes Hazel Paisley (light)
Deposits are a compulsory part of your order.
We cannot dispatch your hire if the required deposit has not been purchased.
We charge a returnable deposit of �35 for each sling you hire. This is returned in full upon receipt and inspection of your hired sling.
If there is any damage this will be assessed and we will contact you to inform you of the amount to be appropriately deducted.
The deposit is not applicable to stretchy wraps or accessories.
Your sling hire begins the date you receive your hire and will be due back on or before the last day of your selected hire period.